NinjaRMM is a Remote Monitoring and Management tool that allows multi-platform endpoint management, including management and monitoring of security tools . RMM solutions are commonly used by MSPs (managed service providers) to provide IT support.
Does this information look incorrect or out-of-date? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- In NinjaRMM, navigate to Configuration tab and choose Integrations.
- Click on the API button and then choose Client App IDs. Select Add.
- Enter the following settings:
i) Application platform: Web (PHP, Java, .Net Core, etc.)
ii) Name: SOC.OS
iii) Redirect URI: http://localhost
iv) Scopes: Monitoring
v) Allowed Grant Types: Refresh Token, Authorization Code, Client Credentials
- Click Save.
- Copy the client id and client secret that will be generated after saving the configuration.
- Provide SOC.OS with the credentials generated in the previous step.
- If you are the MSP and manage multiple organisations with your NinjaRMM account, provide SOC.OS with the organisation ids you wish to connect with SOC.OS.
- Let us know about the security systems connected to your NinjaRMM account. Webroot, BitDefender and VipreAV can be ingested with Ninja alerts.